Formal Notice of Tamar Energy Community’s Annual General Meeting … Friday 6th March 2020.
You are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting of Tamar Energy Community will be held on Friday 6th March 2020 in the Lower Deck Cafe, United Reformed Church, Russell Street, Tavistock. PL19 8BD.
Refreshments will be available from 18:30. The formal proceedings will commence at 19:00.
- Welcome to Members
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes and matters arising from the previous AGM
- Presenting our Accounts and Reports of the Board
- The Application of Profits
- Resolution 1: To apply the audit exemption
- Election of the Board
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
It would help us plan the event including refreshments and seating if you could let us know if you’re planning to attend (Email email@example.com).
The formal agenda will be followed by our interactive event “Climate Emergency into Positive Action” including:
- Art and Energy – building community support – with Naomi and Jenny (Art & Energy CIC)
- What’s West Devon Borough Council doing? How can we help? – Cllr. Neil Jory
- Communities and the smart energy revolution- Regen (TBC)
- The future of 21st century housing – Community ownership? – TBC
- Our Community Share Offer launching soon – TEC
- What can I do? – All
Close by 21:30 with time for chatting and refreshments