Come along to the Smart Energy Marketplace at Sandy Park Exeter on Tuesday June 19th.
The event includes exhibitors and cutting edge seminars on the evolving energy market.
You’ll also find Tamar Energy Community exhibiting there.
Programme of seminars includes:
• Whole system thinking
• BEIS discussion on the future of small-scale low-carbon electricity generation
• Harnessing the electric vehicle revolution
• Local flexibility markets
• Democratic, decentralised and decarbonised energy systems
• Decarbonising heat and the future of the gas network
• The next wave of energy storage
• Zero Energy Buildings Catalyst and Energiesprong sessions
Tamar Energy Community (TEC) is a Community Group Member of Regen.
If you are a Member of TEC and interested in going to the event please let us know and we can send you the link to book as a Community Member.
If you are not a TEC Member and would like to join, membership costs £1. More details here.