Energy Bills can be very confusing.
- It’s useful, from time to time, to check out what’s available from other suppliers for your gas and electricity. You may find you can save money.
We recommend the switching services offered by Plymouth Energy Community (PEC).
- There’s a telephone service available. Just call 01752 477067 and you’ll be connected to PEC’s partners energyhelpline. Have a bill handy, if available. If you don’t have a bill to hand, don’t worry, their advisors will support you through the process.
- It’s a completely free and impartial service, and there is no obligation to switch. energyhelpline compare all tariffs on the market and you will always be advised of the cheapest deal available. You can ask if you’re looking for something specific, like a renewable energy tariff. Key/card users can switch too.
- If you prefer an online service then check out http://www.plymouthenergycommunity.com/switching.
- Use this link and you can check for the best tariffs yourself. Again it is free and impartial and you don’t have to switch. When you’re using the switching service, on the last page, click ‘See results’ to see your offers from all suppliers, the ones which say ‘Review Only’ are not available from us, but you can go directly to the supplier website to switch to it. Once you have chosen the tariff that you wish to switch to, just click and switch!
- This service is provided by PEC’s partners, My Utility Genius.
- If you’d like some help to switch, then come along with your bills to:
- see us at our Local Matters Community Space – open Mon to Sat (opening hours here).
- join us at Green Drinks, second Tuesday of each month at Union Inn (19:30 to 21:30).
- or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 07969-569-444